Wednesday 2 August 2017

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: Cortex Strikes Back Part 5 - Dr. Neo Co...





After loosing part 4 due to hard drive related matter, I wanted to quit. I wanted to give up spending hours on end every night editing my videos, due to loosing a single part. But then, after some thought, I have edited over 100 videos. I have spent hours and hours worth of work at the computer. So I decided, 1 part wont hurt, so I have decided to release part 5 in the hopes that eventually, it will pop up in my hard ware recovery tool. If it fails to do so, then if I continue to make more and more episodes, eventually it will be a much less percentage that I have missed.



It was a good episode based around the icy levels, and me and Tom​ raged a fair bit. So as we mourn our loss over part 4, please give part 5 a watch. Its not about how you get knocked down, but how you get back up!



Part 5 - friendly Nitros?



Thanks for reading,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment