Saturday 19 August 2017

Sonic Mania - Road to 100% Green Hill - First Reactions!



Its finally here, My favorite childhood memory relieved in a whole new game. 2D sonic has been needing a "blast from the past" to get it back to what the fans fell in love with.

In this video you can see how excited I am to play this, I currently have a really bad cold, but I did not care in the slightest. This video was getting done, and the videos after this contain our first reactions to EVERYTHING.

Being my choice of game, Tom had not looked up anything related to this. I personally made sure that I didn't see anything except the trailers. I avoided all early game plays, I avoided any talks about the game. I wanted it to be totally fresh.

I cannot express to you enough how much I enjoy this game, so please give it a watch, you might like what you see, and maybe consider staying around to watch more!

Thanks for reading,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment