Friday 21 July 2017

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: Cortex Strikes Back Part 3 - Tiny Tiger





Back again with another Crash Trilogy video. After the recent video, I got some comments regarding leaving in deaths. I was just seeing what works and what doesn't. Previous parts had them removed, but some of the deaths in part 2 we was explaining things which I felt needed to be left in. So I worked double as hard in this part to make sure that the deaths that didn't have any progress in was removed!



In this part we face off against Tiny Tiger! "they're great"



I hope you find this part more enjoyable, and can leave feedback as to what you feel is better? Leaving in the deaths for my feedback from us? Or do you prefer just seeing the gameplay, and the funny bits?



Thanks for reading,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment