Monday 28 August 2017

Sonic Mania - Road to 100% Hydrocity - First Reactions!





Back after a weekend off, from now on I will only be uploading videos at 6PM UK GMT Monday to Friday. Weekends I will be taking a break from editing, and getting the next weeks episodes ready.
In this part, we return to a fan favorite from Sonic 3, Hydrocity! Sonic's second full water level (first being Labyrinth Zone). We get to see some new mechanics added in, as well as the ability to use Eggman's ship.

I was laughing so hard during this boss fight, not because it was bad, it was just so perfect. I have loving everything the teams have done. I can not wait for more installments from Christian Whitehead, Cannonhead and PagodaWest Games.

Thanks for Reading,

Keep Blogging,

-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment