Thursday 3 August 2017

Last Man Standing : Part 3 - Squad Garbage! Duo 7th Place!





On completing Crash Trilogy - Crash Bandicoot 2. Taking a quick break from Crash to bring another episode of Last Man Standing, with myself, Lewis and Tom​. Me and Lewis try to explain to Tom how to play, but tom has his own methods of victory.



Im not sure what happened in terms of rendering, but I will be returning to Sony Vegas 13 going forward. I have found far to many issues with the current Sony Vegas 14, the crashes make the editing more tiresome that it already is. Every time I change the colour of the font - CRASH, every time I open the software - CRASH. I have followed every guide on Youtube to try and fix is, but the problem continues to occur.



Hopefully this will help me push out more videos again like I used to. These crashes really caused me to slow down on the editing, just because I knew that it would take me so long just to put together the first 20 seconds before the intro.



However in the end, working on these videos really helps with my current depression that I am facing, and I can look at the good times I share with the only two people in my life - Tom and Lewis!



Thanks for reading,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment