Sunday 25 June 2017

Last Man Standing : Part 1 - Mic Abuse





Bringing you something fresh this week. A small break from the Crash Bandicoot episodes I have been releasing daily, here is something me and my other channel partner Lewis has been up to.



This relatively new game called Last Man Standing is a free game offered to gamers on Steam. (found on this address - http://bit.ly/2rrXxEP)



Its similar to that of Player Unknown Battlegrounds, you are launched into an island with a few towns, and you have to gear up to fight the other players. On this game you have options to play: Solo (fight against countless others on your own), Due (fight together against other pairs, gathering equipment to help be the final two standing) and finally Squad (fight in a group of 3-4 against other larger parties to see what squad has the best survival tactics.



At first its a lot to take in, if this is the first time playing games like this. However it has very user friendly GUI/UI which will help those who find navigating these sorts of games hard. Also prior to being launched onto the island, you have a chance at practicing: Jumps, basic controls, communication etc.



I am bringing you this because I felt that I need some more diversity on my channel, and this game has been an addiction to me and my friend for the last week or so.



So here is part 1 to what could be a long running series on my channel (if not, games similar to this one)



Thank you for reading,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment