Sunday 11 June 2017

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped - Road To 100% Part 1





In the final weeks leading up to the release of Crash Trilogy. Myself and Tom felt like we had to complete the old crash Trilogy to build the hype for when it drops. We have preoreded it and plan to play it the day it releases with videos of us experiencing it for the first time! I personally have avoided all gameplay leaks etc, the only footage I saw was the original trailer with Crash dancing.



So to finish of the third installment, we play Crash Bandicoot Warped! I rage throughout this game, more so than the previous two. I just couldnt wrap my head around the other power ups, even though they was there to make the game easier, it just didn't work for me.



So watch as Tom slowly loses his patience with me as I try to tackle the levels ahead. Tom has not fully sped run this game as of yet. He has vast knowledge of all the tips and tricks, just hasn't fully immersed in the idea. He helps me through the game, and I hope you guys enjoy!



Thanks for reading,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment