Tuesday 13 June 2017

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped - Road To 100% Part 2





Back at it again with Part 2 to Crash Bandicoot Warped, and in this episode, the recording software decided to record a different channel to what my default settings are. So I had to go back through the recording and add the game music. I however left out the spinning and other game effects because finding them online isnt easy, and it will take far long than my video is worth. However with mine and Toms commentary, you hardly notice that the effects are missing.



After this all the recording is going as planned, and all the sound it there. I simply have to edit them and upload them before Crash Trilogy.



If you are following along at all, please leave a comment so I can see who my readers are/views are. It is interesting to me, and would like to communicate with those who continue to come back.



Thank you for reading,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment