Wednesday 28 June 2017

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped - Road To 100% Part 8 Colored Gem Path





Hello fellow bloggers.



Today I am bringing you part 8 of my Crash Bandicoot 3 Road to 100% series. In this part we finish warp room 5, getting all the relics and going through the level that contains all the coloured gems.



Again like last part, it is a longer episode, this is due to alot of things taking place through out, that needed to stay in!



I hope you give it a watch, with Crash Trilogy dropping tomorrow, I have scheduled the final episode to air just before its release. I have pre-orded it, and will be playing it tommorow, and hopefully uploading part 1 tommorow too, so stick around, subscribe to see some of that footage.



Thanks for reading,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment