Thursday 15 March 2018

Spyro the Dragon Compilation





And there I go again, creating a master piece, wish I wasn't so talented πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Today I have created another compilation, to show case all the best bits from each game we have completed on the channel. Last weeks was the Left 4 Dead compilation, which can be found here, or on my YouTube channel, if you happened to miss it.
As mentioned in the last post, each compilation comes with an intro dedicated to that specific game, so hopefully you also enjoy watching that.
This editing in this Spyro 1 compilation is by far the best I have ever done, and I only hope to improve.
I'd like to thank "Starcadian" for allowing me to use "Ultra Love" in the intro of my video, please check them out, they make truly great music.
Thanks for watching, like and follow my page for more.

Keep Blogging,
-GamingElectro
Also, keep an eye out tonight at 8PM GMT to potentially see a reveal for the soon to be announced, Spyro Remastered. (Spyro the Dragon: Treasure Trilogy)

No comments:

Post a Comment