Friday 9 March 2018

Left 4 Dead - Compilation!





Going to be going over the whole of my channel (200ish videos) and compiling each game into a 10 minute ish video of all my best moments. I am starting with the oldest, and working to the newest.
So to kick things off, here is a video of mine and Tom's best Left 4 Dead moments from 2013!
I don't know how often these videos will come out, they will definitely not fit into my old schedule of Monday - Friday 6pm gmt thats for sure. They take a little longer to edit and put together because I have to sit and watch my own video for several hours finding the best bits, not to mention having to go over them a few more times, to even consider if they are worthy of going in the video in the first place.
Well hopefully you enjoy this video, my editing has improved massively to when I started uploading back in 2011, where all I would upload is raw gaming footage. Still a little rusty after not really committing again since before December of last year. So we will see how it goes.
Thanks for watching,
Keep Blogging,
-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment