Wednesday 21 March 2018

Crash Bandicoot Compilation!




Back again with another compilation! This time I am showing my entire run of the original Crash Bandicoot in all its glory! By far one of my favorite edits to date, a few things I couldn't fix. I.e the voice to game volume, due to being downloaded from the internet, and not having the original audio tracks. But, with what I had, I did my best.
I also forgot to add time stamps at the top of the video for this compilation, but up to the point in the video where it talks about adifferent mic was recorded back in 2015, then after that was end of 2016.
This is my third compilation now (in terms of compilation per game), and will only get better as I practice my skills. The more I learn, the better my overall channel compilation will be.
Hope you give it a watch!
Link to Youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOIAyLURR7U (for even better quality)
Link to YouTube Page - www.youtube.com/gamingelectro
Link to Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/gamingelectro
Link to Sponsers Page - www.amazon.com
Get 30 days free prime membership! - http://amzn.to/2m9vlCO
Thanks for watching,
Keep Blogging,
-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment