Wednesday 8 November 2017

The Return of Minecraft! - Vanilla Minecraft w/ Girlfriend [#01]





Back with another upload today, bringing something different to the table. Yes I know its Minecraft, but its a good game that you can relax and chill with, has infinite content, and kids like to watch it. Me and Jenna are playing together on the Vanilla version of Minecraft, so for now, we just want to get a base lets play going.
I am not sure how long this will go on for, but it wont be as common as my normal content. Talking of normal content, its been a few days since I have uploaded a Road to 100 video. Been quite busy, and getting used to the new Sony Vegas 15! (which runs so smooth, I love the new update, and makes the videos come out clearer)
Remember the first minute of the video gives a pretty good idea as to what the rest of the video will be about, so give it a watch and see if you'd like it!
Thanks for watching,
Keep Blogging,
-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment