Tuesday 7 November 2017

Swimming in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - PUBG SHORT CLIP #2





Another PUBG short video today, a snippet from yesterdays upload (which got copyrighted by Nintendo... SHOCK)



What happens when you get stuck between zones on PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS​ and can't decide whether to swim to the military base, or back towards the farm. So this is what me and Lewis​ did...



Uploading a Minecraft video tomorrow... Yes, you heard right... MINECRAFT! Me and my partner played it together this time 4 years ago, so for a little throw back, we decided to start up a playthrough of us playing it! We tried recording it before, but I was a complete novice back then. I have my channel theme now, and I hope that those who are interested in it, might find it interesting.



Thanks for watching,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment