Monday 6 November 2017

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - My Random Moments [#01]





About a week ago I uploaded a short clip of PUBG, I then decided, its about god damn time I made a video about the game considering its like the only game I play (outside of recording)



PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS​ is a early access release which has dominated the steam market place. Becoming the first game ever (even in early access) to go over 2m concurrent players! Which is insane numbers!



However, its been a rough journey for those over at #bluehole tackling hackers, server issues (due to such expansion) demand for new content (even though its still in EA) and many more problems related to lack of staff.



In this video, we can see... Just a few issues causes by some of those above. You could call it bug exploiting, I call it, having a little fun.



There is one segment in this video which I will be making as another short clip, which will probably be out tomorrow, so if you haven't got time to watch a 15 minute video, a 30 second one might be better.



Link to YouTube link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYqEJX0SD2U



Link to Facebook page - www.facebook.com/gamingelectro



Link to YouTube​ page - www.youtube.com/gamingelectro



Thanks for watching,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment