Thursday 5 October 2017

You Laugh, You Lose! 90% Anime Cracks!





Back with another 6pm GMT Mon - Fri upload! Today I am bringing something a little different from my normal stuff. We have now fully completed Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy, so I wanted to take a quick break from Road to 100% to upload some other things I had in the works!



At the end of each of my videos I have a small clip from another persons video that I found funny that day. Some of them have my edits over them aswell! I decided to cut all the ending clips and place them in order, so Day 1's clip is at the beginning and Day 31's clip is at the end. I feel like making these compilations monthly!



You Laugh You Lose, is a current growing set of videos on Youtube at the minute! I found it hard to make it through all these videos with out laughing and I challenge you to do the same!



The beginning clips are more rough around the editing, but slowly progress to more of my prime edits! So in a way, its kinda like the video gets more challenging as it progresses!



This YLYL video is mainly anime based, so if you watch anime (mainly the newer bigger ones but some classics in between) then you will find this very hard!



Thanks for Watching,



Keep Blogging,



-Gamingelectro



#Anime #Youlaughyoulose #youtube #compilations

No comments:

Post a Comment