Monday 16 October 2017

Croc Legend of The Gobbos - Road To 100% Part 7 - Continue?





Back with another video today! Been a while since the last upload, kinda just hit a breaking point of "whats the point" but think it was me burnt out from all the Sonic Mania/Crash Bandicoot videos I made. But never the less, I will try to continue the Monday - Friday 6pm GMT schedule, but at this moment in time, I can't say for sure that I can meet each deadline.



In this part, we face off against two bosses; one being a water boss and the other being the fellow on the thumbnail (desert related boss) Myself and Tom get to see the "continue" screen a few too many times in the part as the difficulty begins to spike. Luckily we found some exploits in the game to help us defeat the boss!



Thanks for watching,



Keep Blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment