Saturday 7 October 2017

Last Man Standing : Part 4 - 1st Place Victory - Duo's





Today I am uploading a video which was meant to be up yesterday, however my ideas and thoughts for this video, ended up taking me 10x as much time as I would have liked. I want to keep to my Mon - Friday 6pm GMT schedule, so to make up for missing yesterday, I grinded all last night, till 5am this morning to get it rendered and ready for today at 6pm.



Continuing the small break away from my road to 100%, I am returning to another game we played on my channel "Last Man Standing!" Very similar to Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) The aim is to survive to the end and claim "You are the last man standing" (sorry no chicken dinners here) You start of with 100ish players on an island, and you slowly get pushed to a location on the map via a barrier (referred to the blue in PUBG) Where you quickly engage other players and can use things like "instant heals" and "Shields" to help stay alive, with a fairly large range of weapons!



Last Man Standing is a free game on steam, and can be picked up today! It asks you to create an account with an email (However you can write anything in the email as long as it ends in @hotmail @gmail etc. aslong as you can remember it, it doesn't matter.)



Download the game here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/506540/Last_Man_Standing/



Its a really good game to play if you can not afford PUBG, and have a fairly average PC.



In this video, Lewis Milligan​ absolutely dominates at the end of the clip, showing us gamers truly what it means to be "John Wicked". Tom Huntington​ makes an appearance in this in our squad games, telling some rather offensive jokes (so you have been warned). We get 3rd, 2nd and 1st all in this gameplay, so give it a watch and see how its done!



Thanks for Watching,



Keep blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment