Tuesday 12 September 2017

Sonic Mania - Full Soundtrack





I missed yesterdays 6pm GMT upload due to this one video taking over 24 hours to render in After Effects, then to render again in Sony Vegas, to then be uploaded to Youtube took far too long. Having a i5 and 16GB of ram was a big cause to the delay in this video.

After effects uses ram to render its clips, I even used Caps Lock to hide the render preview to try and speed it up. Then I failed to export it as a .mov file to be able to place it as a alpha channel. So I had to render it again!

Sony Vegas then had to render the gameplay footage with the sound bar underneath (on an alpha channel) which uses 100% CPU. Only having an i5 prevents me from doing things quickly and I feel down for not keeping it consistent.

So here is todays video, being the full sound track from #SonicMania! This is the last Sonic Mania video being uploaded on my channel, and what better to finish off with all the tracks which made this game what it is!

I will continue back on the track of daily uploads 6pm GMT for the rest of the week, and hopefully wont slip up again!

Thanks for Reading,

Keep Blogging,

-GamingElectro

UPDATE - I have also uploaded Sonic Mania's Soundtrack to Soundcloud! With each song being separate with the title of each one! Also UPDATE on the Sonic Mania - Soundtrack video I just uploaded, you can also go to the comments of the video an access each time stamp to take you straight to the correct song!
All in a days work!

https://soundcloud.com/oliver-ryan-hodge/sets/sonic-mania-soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment