Monday 18 September 2017

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: Warped! Part 1 - Tiny Tiger




After completing Sonic Mania to 100% which each character, uploading the full Sonic Mania soundtrack (recorded by yours truly) We now move onto a game which we started before Sonic Mania was released, that being Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy!

We recorded this back on 08/07/2017 and with Sonic Mania coming out, I pushed this episode back because my love for 2D Sonic games was to great. However I am now putting full attention on to uploading the 3rd part of this game being "Warped" which is the name of the third Crash game.

I am uploading per boss fight (per warp room). Watch as Tom slowly becomes more triggered as I attempt to make my way through his favorite franchise!

Aiming for daily uploads at 6pm GMT, on my youtube channel @ www.Youtube.com/GamingElectro
or on my facebook page @ www.Facebook.com/GamingElectro
Thanks for Reading,

Keep Blogging,

-GamingElectro

Link to Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJnDKCBWH7E

No comments:

Post a Comment