Friday 22 September 2017

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: Warped! Part 5 - Dr. N. Cortex





Today's episode was slightly delayed due to poor upload speeds, so was unable to upload to Facebook at the same time, however it is up on YouTube​.



Being exhausted prior to my birthday yesterday, I was completely knackered when it game to my birthdays end, so I could not edit the video to render over night (due to an i5 processor...). So I got up early and edited and rendered it this morning, to then start uploading around 3pm GMT, however internet was being shoddy, and decided it wanted to take over 4 hours to upload a 40min video (appalling, can thank BT for that great service)



Anyway enough excuses, here's said episode.



In this episode we take on Dr. N. Cortex, probably the most notable Crash Bandicoot boss in the franchise! Watch as I try to follow Tom's way of thinking only to be betrayed.



Thanks for watching,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment