Wednesday 18 April 2018

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 [Road to 100%] [#01] Chaos Emeralds!



Returning back to the 100% series. The compilations will continue in between, I am running out of space on my computer with backed up gameplays due to spending 10x the ammount of time on a compilation, than it would take to upload a normal episode.
Sonic The Hedgehog 2, was a big part of my childhood on the good old Sega Mega Drive! We are using the emulator "Fusion" to relive the old memories. Tom, my channel partner, is not as close to 2D Sonic as I am, so I am showing him the ropes.
In this episode we attempt to collect all 7 emeralds in Emerald Hill Zone, I wonder if it goes smoothly...
Link to YouTube​ Page - www.youtube.com/gamingelectro
Link to Facebook​ Page - www.facebook.com/gamingelectro
Link to Sponsers Page - www.amazon.com
Get 30 days free prime membership! - http://amzn.to/2m9vlCO
Thanks for watching,
Keep Blogging,
-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment