Sunday 7 May 2017

Dead by Daylight Part 2 - Road to Horror - THE TRAPPER!





Hello fellow bloggers, back again with another freshly made video for you all! In this I put my heart and soul into doing some fairly professional editing showing two survivors views instead of one. To hopefully give you constant content and not just someone repairing a generator.



Dead by Daylight is a scary yet enjoyable game where we can work in a group to turn on the generators to open the exit gate. Sometimes we deal with camping killers and laggy matches, but sometimes that adds a little excitement to our games making it harder.



In this video, I wonder if we can escape the killers? please give it a watch, you might like what you see. If you do like what you see, remember to like the video! If you want to see more of this content then please subscribe. I do not have a schedule at the moment, but I believe not having one, makes me feel less pushed to make videos, so when a video does come out, you know its with love!



Thanks for reading,



Keep blogging,



-GamingElectro

No comments:

Post a Comment