Tuesday 31 January 2017

Sonic Battle - Road to 100% - Part 1 (all time classic and great voice acting)





Hello fellow bloggers, today I bring you an absolute beast of a game "Sonic Battle". This single highhandedly is my favorite Game Boy game of all time. Sonic Battle was the first time ever, for me to experience a game where your fought one another. I know Street Fighter is a big part of my life, but that was very recent on Street Fighter 3. This game was released back in 2003, where I remember getting it from a corner shop in the little square cardboard box.



Me and my friend Tom are going to play through it, some of us for the first time. That's right, Tom has never played or heard of this game. So today you can see his initial reaction and his amazing voice acting.



Thanks for reading,



Keep Blogging,



-Gaming Electro














No comments:

Post a Comment